Where to shop?
- In St Martin there’s a little grocery (on the road leading to the swimming pool) that will help out for everyday things and bread. You can eventually order some products you can’t find inside the shop. Please click the link for a schedule of the opening hours or order online, etc…
- In Viens you will find a bakery and a grocery.
- I advise you to go to Berdine (take the road leading to Viens and turn on your right. See map under) You will find really nice cheeses, honey and bread… all made on-site. The location is reall pretty and so calm!
- In Cereste you’ll find almost everything you need… and even a pharmacy.
- In Apt, everything! And two hypermarkets! Every saturday morning, there is the big market of Apt: try to go at least once, but don’t wake up too late cause it’s crowded!
Where to eat?
- In St martin the “Bar de la Fontaine” serves food. Ask when you go for a drink!
- In Viens, there is a pizza place and if you look for a restaurant “Le petit jardin” is really good and very pleasant with its summer terrace (better book at 04 90 75 20 05)
- In Caseneuve (4 km away from St Martin) “Le Sanglier paresseux” is quite sophisticated… but a little more expensive! (better book at 04 90 75 17 70)
Where to have a swim?
- The swimming pool of St martin de Castillon : go on in “Grand Rue”, pass the “Bar de la Fontaine” and go straight on the road to Viens for about 150 meters… the swimming pool is on your left! On your way back, go have a drink at the bar, the terrace is really nice after a good swim!
- If you like to exercice and the length of the swimming pool of St Martin seems too short for you, go to Céreste and discover its swimming pool.
Where to go to the cinema?
Cinéma César / “Rue Scudéry” in Apt (close to the town hall)… programmation ici.
Where do you dump all of it?
Please, separate waste before dumping. There are two containers in St Martin de Castillon. Have a look on the map below and click on the icons to know :